Ph.D.(CSE): Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Ananthapuramu(JNTUA),AP 2019.
M.Tech (CSE-CS), Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering(RGMCET),Nandyala, AP 2011.
B.Tech (CSE), Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science(MITS), Madanapalle, AP 2009.
Teaching Experience: 12 Years (Ratified by JNTUA in 2014 & JNTUH in 2021)
Contact Number: +91 9000932271
AICTE ID: 1-747592928
JNTUH Registration ID: 3421-190220-101706
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=JFuOHtwAAAAJ&hl=en
- Recognized as Research supervisor for PhD Programme under JNTUH in Feb 2023.
- Received an amount of 5% incentive and Appreciation from Management for receiving the UGC –SERO Minor Research project Grant worth of 1.85 lakh rupees.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of contribution and outstanding commitment towards enriching in Research Project.
- Received Appreciation certificate “Best Mentor for Artificial Intelligence NPTEL Course’’ from IIT
- Received Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of my contribution and outstanding commitment towards enriching Consultancy Project.
- Mentor for SIH (Smart India Hackathon 2020) and received the participation certificate in Grand Final which was held during Aug1 to 3, 2020(Online Mode).
- My research got recognized and cited by MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Cambridge,
Sanctioned consultancy work from Menoroh AI company with tittle “ Large Language Model Based Q&A System with PDF, word and Spreadsheet Knowledge base” (Ongoing from June 2023 to Sept 2023 with an amount of Rs 25,000/-).
(Tittle , Number & Amount)
“Semi-supervised learning and its Applications for Image and Text Categorization”
Total Amount: Rs( 1,85,000 /-)
Received Incentive and Appreciation
(Tittle, Number & Amount)
“ HR Analytics and Hotel Recommendation Systems”
Number :(PGPML.G. OCT18 Capstone Projects).
Total Amount: Rs.( 40,000/-)
Received Incentive and Appreciation
Supported Sponsored Project
(Tittle, Number & Amount)
A Context-based Digital Assistant that stores and extracts Articles from National Dailies
Total Amount: Rs ( 2,20,000 /-)
Published 2 Conference papers in IEEE and Elsevier as an outcome of the Project.
(Tittle, Number & Amount)
Large Language Model Based Q&A System with PDF, word and Spreadsheet Knowledge base
Menorah AI-Capstone Project- June 2023)
Total Amount: Rs.( 25,000/-)
- Soft Computing Research society (SCRS) Membership
- ACM Membership
- Pattern Recognition
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Database Management Systems
- Software Engineering
- Data Analysis Using R
- Python Programming
- Software Project Management
- Cloud computing
- AI Tool and Techniques
- AI Tools, Techniques and Applications and Its Lab
- Machine Leaning and ML Lab
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Data Science
- Y. C. A. Padmanabha Reddy; Shyam Sunder Reddy Kasireddy; Nageswara Rao Sirisala; Ramu Kuchipudi; Purnachand Kollapudi “ An Efficient Long Short-Term Memory Model for Digital Cross-Language Summarization” published in Computers, Materials amp Continua (2023) with DoI10.32604/cmc.2023.034072.
- Sriramulu Bojjagani, Y. C. A. Padmanabha Reddy, Thati Anuradha, P. V. Venkateswara Rao, B. Ramachandra Reddy and Muhammad Khurram Khan with tittle “Secure Authentication and Key Management Protocol for Deployment of Internet of Vehicles (IoV) Concerning Intelligent Transport Systems” published in IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems(2022) with DOI: 10.1109/TITS.2022.3207593. with Impact factor 9.55.
Sirisala Nageswara Rao, Yarava Anitha, Y. C. A. Padmanabha Reddy, and Veeresh Poola with tittle “A novel trust recommendation model in online social networks using soft computing methods” published in Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience” (2022).
- Diwakar Tripathi , B Ramachandra Reddy, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, Alok Sukla, Ravikant Kumar and Neeraj Sharma BAT Algorithm based feature selection :application in credit Scoring“ published in Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, vol.Pre-press, pp 1-10, March 2021
- Kuppusamy, S. Venkatraman, C.A Rishikeshan, and Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, “Deep Learning based energy efficient optimal timetable rescheduling model for intelligent metro transportation systems” published in Physical Communication, Volume (42) (2020) (SCI-indexed).
Scopus & other Publications: –
- Mohammad Ghouse, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, “An Enhancement for Transductive Nearest Neighbor Classification” in International Journal of Advanced computing, July 2012, Vol.35 Issue 2, pp no 361-366.
- Veerashekhar Reddy, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, S. Mohammad Ghouse, “A Novel Approach for Transductive Decision Tree”. in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies (IJCSIT), Sept 2014, Vol 5 No 6 ISSN 0975-9646, pp no 6985-6988.
- Venkatsai chandrakanth, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, S. Mohammad Ghouse, “A Novel Approach to improve TNNC using Leaders Algorithm” in Journal of Computer Science and Applications (JCSA), Oct 2014, vol 6, No 2, ISSN 1270-2231,pp no 79-89.
- K manju preetham, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, K.Manoj, “Providing Data Security in a cloud transaction using two phase validation” in International Journal of Emerging Technology in Computer Science &Electronics. (IJETCSE), Aug 2015, vol 17 issue 1,ISSN 0976-1353, pp no :57-61.
- Manoj, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, K manju preetham, “Data Provisioning in Multi- Cloud Server For Point Failure” in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Aug 2015, Vol 10,No 15 (2015) ISSN 0973-4562, pp 35542-35545. (Scopus indexed).
- C A Padmanabha Reddy, P. Viswanath, and B. Eswara Reddy, “Semi-supervised Learning: A Brief Review“, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET(UAE)), Volume-7(18), March 2018, pp 81-85. (Scopus indexed).
- Kiran Kumar, M. Sreedevi and Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, “Survey on machine learning algorithms for liver disease diagnosis and prediction” International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET(UAE)), Volume-7(18), March 2018, pp 99-102. (Scopus indexed).
- C A Padmanabha Reddy, P. Viswanath, and B. Eswara Reddy, “A Fast Semi-supervised Single-link clustering method”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics Volume 119 No 16 (2018) pp 4001-4016 (Scopus indexed).
- C A Padmanabha Reddy, P. Viswanath, and B. Eswara Reddy, A Fast Semi-Supervised Density based Clustering Method”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamic and Control systems (Scopus indexed).
- J Somasekar, A. Sharma, N. Madhusudhana Reddy and Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, “Image Analysis for Automatic enumeration of RBC infected with plasmodium parasites-implications for Malaria Diagnosis” published in Advances in Mathematics: Scientific Journal 9(2020), no 3,1229-1237 (Scopus –Indexed).
- J Somasekar, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy and G Ramesh, “Border Detection of malaria infected cells in Microscopic images for Diagnosis” published in Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience Volume 17, pp no 4643-4647, 2020 (Scopus Indexed).
- K Shyam Sunder Reddy, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy and Ch Mallikarjuna Rao “Recurrent Neural Network based prediction of no of covid-19 cases in India” published in Materials Today Proceedings Journal, (Elsevier Scopus Indexed), on 17-11-2020.
- Diwakar Tripathi, Padmanabha Reddy, Y.C.A. Shailendra Kumar, B Ramachandra Reddy, Ram Kishan Devagan, “ Experimental result analysis of extreme learning machine with various activation functions: An application in Credit Scoring” published in the Proceedings of Springer LNEE series of Machine Vision and Augumented Intelligence(MAI-2022).
- Subbarao, M.V., Sindhu, J.T.S., Padmanabha Reddy, Y.C.A., …Vasavi, K.P., Ram, G.C. “Performance Analysis of Feature Selection Algorithms in the Classification of Beans using KNN and Neural Networks” in 2nd International Conference on sustainable Computing and Data Communication Systems (ICSCDS 2023- Proceedings, 2023 pp. 539–54(2023)
- Babu, S., Samudrala, S. , Pulabaigari, V. , Padmanabha Reddy, Y.C.A., Babu, C.M. ” “Gemini: Graph-based Versatile News Search Engine” in 2023 International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Communication, IoT and Security, ICISCoIS 2023, (2023), pp. 516–520.
- Padmanabha Reddy, Y.C.A., Parameswaran, T., Sathiyaraj, R. with a tittle “A Smart Environment Monitoring Framework Using Big Data and IoT” presented in IEEE Mysore Sub Section International Conference, MysuruCon, 2021, pp. 399–404.
- Srinivasulu, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy with tittle “Usage of Data Mining in SQL Tutor” presented a paper in National Conference (NACTECIT-10) at CMR institute, Bangalore
- T. Hitendra Sharma, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, P Viswanth with tittle “Recent Trends in Data Clustering” in International Conference on Nanoscience & Advanced Computing (ICNEAC-2011), Narsapur, AP.
- Viswanath, K. rajesh, C. lavanya, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, presented a paper “A Selective Incremental Approach for Transductive NNC”, in Recent Advances in Intelligent Computational Systems(RAICS-2011) during 22-24, Sept, 2011 at IEEE kerala Section Region 10, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Akbar, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, T. Hitendra Sharma, presented a paper “Automatic Decision Supporting system for Universities” in Emerging Trends in Electrical, communication and Information Technologies.ICECIT-2012 during 21-23, Dec 2012 at Anantapur.
- Jyothi Bellary, Y C A Padmanabha Reddy with tittle “K-means Spherical Clustering with large variance in size” presented a paper in International Conference on Computing and Control Engineering(ICCCE-2012), at MGR University, Chennai.
- Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, P. Viswanath, B. Eswara Reddy, “Semi-supervised Single link clustering method” in IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Computing Research during 15-17 Dec 2016 at Chennai.
- Y C A Padmanabha Reddy and Mohan Krishna Varma, with a tittle “A Review on supervised Learning Techniques” published by Springer in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 1054, 2020 (Scopus Indexed Conference).
- A Komala and Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, Presented a paper with a tittle “Information Retrieval Models in Neural Networks Framework: A Survey” in International Conference on Research in Science, Engineering and Technology & Management(ICRSEM-2020), Proceeding published in Materials Today : Proceedings (Elsevier)
- A Komala and Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, presented a paper with tittle “ Context-based News Articles retrieval using CLSM” in International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication (ICCMC-2021), Proceedings published in IEEE Explorer.
- Padmanabha Reddy, Y.C.A,Sagar, S.P.P,Kalyan, R.P.; Charan, N.S.with paper tittle “Classification of Hotel Reviews using Machine Learning Techniques” presented in 8th International Conference on Smart Structures and Systems(ICSSS) and published in IEEE Explorer with 10.1109/ICSSS54381.2022.9782215.(2022).
- Viswanath, J. Rohini Y C A Padmanabha Reddy, “Query Performance Prediction Using Joint Inverse Document Frequency of Multiple Terms” in Emerging Trends in Electrical, communication and Information Technologies ICECIT-2015.
- Varma, N.M.K, Padmanabha Reddy, Y.C.A, Rajesh Kumar Reddy, C. with paper tittle “Performance Analysis of Machine Learning Algorithms for Website Anti-phishing” published in Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies 2022 with DOI: 10.1007/978-981-16-9113-3_16 (pp 205-213).
- G. Ramesh, K. Shyam Sunder Reddy, Gandikota Ramu, Y. C. A. Padmanabha Reddy, J. Somasekar “An Empirical Study on Discovering Software Bugs Using Machine Learning Techniques” published in Computational Intelligence and Data Analytics with DOI 2023 DOI: 10.1007/978-981-19-3391-2_14.
- T Parameswaran, YCA Padmanabha Reddy, V Nagaveni, R Sathiyaraj “Era of Computational Big Data Analytics and IoT Techniques in Smart City Applications” published in IoT and Big Data Analytics for Smart Cities with eBook ISBN9781003217404, publisher Chapman and Hall/CRC.
- “Threat Detecting Robot” with Application No.201941041980 A.
- A Fuzzy Based Trust Model for Identification of Trustworthy and Capable Nodes in Manet Applications” with Application No.201941041980 A.
- “Streetlight System and Method For Generating Efficient Energy Using Renewable Energy Sources” with Application No. 201941024532 A.
- “To Transmit e-Medical Records for Sharing on Block chain using Homomorphic Encryption Methods” with Application no 2020103319 (Granted).
- Acted as a Resource person in IET Sponsored “ One Week Winter School Program on Cyber security and Deep learning” delivered a talk on “Machine Learning for Cyber Security” at Hindustan University, Chennai on 15 Dec 2022.
- Acted as a Resource person in “ One Week FDP on Developing Cybersecurity Models using Deep Learning Techniques” delivered a talk on “Semi-supervised Learning Models for Cyber Security” at Hindustan University, Chennai on 4 July 2023.
- I am one of the active member of MITS-Artificial Intelligence Team and conducted one-day workshop on “Machine Learning, AI and its Applications”.at Degreee College for Women, Madanaplle on 19 Dec 2018.
- Acted as a Resource person in the workshop “Machine Learning and its Applications” at the International Conference CCODE2019 at Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidylayam, Tirupathi on 1-2 Feb 2019.
- I am one of the active member of MITS-Artificial Intelligence Team and conducted one-day workshop on “An Overview of AI & Machine Learning”.at Basant Theosophical College, Madanaplle on 02 Nov 2019.
- Acted as a Resource person in various internal training programs on machine learning and AI, which are frequently conducted by the department of CSE and AI Team.
- Acted as a Resource person in One week AICTE-ATAL-FDP on “Robotic Process Automation: Tools and Techniques” at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering(SVEC), Tirupathi during 04-08, January, 2021
- Acted as a Resource person in One week AICTE Sponsored STTP on “Developing Cyber Security Models based on Statistical and Deep Learning” with a session “Semi-supervised Learning Models for Cyber Security” at Vishnu Institute of Technology, Bhimavaram during 22-27, Febrauary 2021.
- Acted as a Resource person in Two Weeks AICTE Sponsored FDP on “Cyber Security & Blockchain Technology” with a session “Semi-supervised Learning for Cyber Security” at SRIT, Anantapur during 14-26, June 2021.
- Department BoS Member for R20 and R22 Regulations
- Consultancy Coordinator
- Minor Project Coordinator
- Domain In charge for AI& ML since Aug-2021 to till date (Curriculum and Projects)
- Minor Degree-AI Coordinator.
- Alumni Coordinator
- Syllabus Preparation for UG & PG ( R14 and R18)
- Organized Various Alumni Guest Lectures which are more useful for students.
- Active role in preparation of new courses in Minor degree AI.
- Mentoring the students to opt for Higher Studies and also for UIF STANFORD Program.
- NBA Crucial Files handled
- NAAC- Criteria 2 In charge
- Active role in Mentoring the students.
- MITS-AI Team member
- Coordinator for APSSDC-NASSCOM.
- PBAS Committee member at Institute Level
- QEEE Co-cordinator at Institute Level.
- Subject Expert in BoS Meeting for R18 regulations.
- Participated in the 6 th Summer School on AI from 18 July 2022 to 19 Aug 2022
Organized by IIIT Hyderabad.
- Attended one week FDP on “Data Engineering” at VNR VJIET Hyderabad during
16-20, Aug 2022
- Attended Two Weeks AICTE-ATAL FDP on “Data Science and Visualization using
Python” during 19-30 Dec 2022 at IIIT Sricity, Chitoor, Andhra Pradesh.
- Attended One Week International Workshop on “Research Methodology” during 11th to 15th June 2012 which is Organized by MITS in association with IUCEE.
- Attended One Week International Workshop on “Data Communication IC Design” during 25th to 29th June 2012 which is Organized by MITS in association with IUCEE.
- Participated in AICTE-QIP Short term course on Recent Trends in Computer Architecture Organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Madras during 17-21, December 2012.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Programme on “Computational Intelligence – A Social, Research and Academic Perspective” Conducted by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore during May 30 to June 12, 2013.
- Attended One Week Hands on Workshop on “Web Apps in Zorin Environment” during 16th to 21 June 2014 which is Organized by MITS in association with IUCEE.
- Participated in the training programme on “Instructional Design and Delivery” conducted by MITs and NITTR Chennai during 22nd to 26th December 2014.
- A workshop on “Cyber Security and Data Analytics Job Roles” Module-I Organized by APSSDC and NASSCOM at C. R. Rao Institute, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. from 07-12-2015 to 11-12-2015.
- Participated in Ten day Training Programme on “Big Data Analytics” held during 1st -10th June 2016 which was organized by MITS and BDI Division of DST Govt. of India.
- NASSCOM Train the Trainers (ToT) Module-II program jointly organized by APSSDC and NASSCOM at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur from 6-7-2016 and 10-7-2016.
- NASSCOM Train the Trainers (ToT) Module-III program jointly organized by APSSDC and NASSCOM at JNTU Kakinada Campus, Kakinada during 14-18 December 2016.
- Successfully completed the course on Artificial Intelligence conducted by Dr Rao Vemuri, University of California, Davis and attended final phase at VVIT, Guntur. (Feb 2019 to Sept 2019.
- Attended one week FDP on AI & Deep Learning organized by dept. of CSE, Bennet University, Noida during 04-08, May 2020.
- Attended various online industrial training programmes on current technologies organized by APSSDC in collaboration with ExcelR, Redpine, ByteXL and 360DigiTMG during May to July 2020.
- Successfully attended various AICTE-STTP online Workshops to enhance the skills on current technologies such as AI, ML, NLP and Deep Learning during the ACY 2020-21.
- A Webinar is organized for faculty on “Deep Learning and Applications in NLP”with Resource Person Dr Suresh Veluru, AI Team Leader, ServiceBoT, Ireland on 19-06-2021 at CSE, BVRIT, Narsapur.
- I am one of the active member of MITS-Artificial Intelligence Team, Organized one-day workshop on “Machine Learning, AI and its Applications”.at Degreee College for Women, Madanaplle on 19 Dec 2018.
- Under MITS-Artificial Intelligence Team, Organized one-day workshop on “An Overview of AI & Machine Learning”.at Basant Theosophical College, Madanaplle on 02 Nov 2019.
- Organized various internal training programs on machine learning and AI, which are frequently scheduled by the department of CSE and AI Team.
- Successfully Conducted a One Week FDP on “C Programming” in Collaboration with IIT Bombay”at MITS, Madanaplle.
- M.Tech- Total 05 Projects guided and 03 of them are under UGC-SERO Minor Project.
- B.Tech -20 Projects guided.
Name of the Author
Tittle of the paper
Student Projects Outcome & Status
1. Dr Y C A Padmanabha Reddy
Classification of Hotel Reviews using Machine Learning Techniques
International Conference on Smart Structures and Systems, ICSSS 2022, 2022”
Published & Indexed in Scopus
2. Dr Y C A Padmanabha Reddy
Gemini-Graph based Versatile News Search Engine
2023 International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Communication,
IoT and Security.
Published & Indexed in Scopus
3. Dr Y C A Padmanabha Reddy
Sai Sathwick, Venkata Akansha, K Chaitanya, Snehaja P, Ch Madhu Babu
Apriori Analysis of Deep Learning Models on Multi-class dataset
Conference on Smart Systems Innovations in Computing
4. Dr Y C A Padmanabha Reddy
Manoj Rishi N, Koushik Reddy M, Sathya Pavan, Ravinder Reddy M.
Prediction of Mental Health Via Adaptive Boosting
5. Dr Y C A Padmanabha Reddy
V Soundarya Lahari,
Praveen Mohan, Sai Teja,
A Semi-supervised Deep Learning Approach for detection and classification of Lung Diseases.
IEEE SILCON-2023 Organized by NIT, Silchir
- AI for Everyone
- Cloud Computing Basics
- Build Data Analysis & transform Skills in R using DLPLYR
- Introduction to Python
- Linear Regression with Numpy and Python
- SVM Python
- PCA with Numpy
- Visual ML with yellow brick
- Classification trees in Python
- Best Mentor for AI Course
- Python for Data Science
- Problem Solving in C
- Reviewer in IEEE transactions in Artificial Intelligence (Journal)
- Reviewer for SCI Journal Computer Systems Science and Engineering
- Reviewer for 4 th International Conference on advancements in Aero Mechanical
Materials for Manufacturing(ICAMM) held on 27-28 Aug 2021.
- Program Committee Member and Reviewer for 4 th International Conference on
Communication and Intelligent Systems (ICCIS-2022) Organized by NIT Delhi
during 19-20, Dec 2022.
- Program Committee Member and Reviewer for IEEE World Conference on
Applied Intelligence and Computing (AIC 2023) jointly Organized by Soft
Computing Research Society (SCRS) during 29-20 July 2023.
- Program Committee Member and Reviewer for 4 th Congress on Intelligent Systems
(CIC 2023) organized by Christ University during 4-5 Sept 2023.