B.Tech: – Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology,2011
M.Tech: – TRR College of Engineering,2014
Teaching Experience: 7 years
Contact Number: +91-8179448416
BVRIT Employee ID: 674
JNTUH Registration ID: 8692-150413-192200
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided 15 students.
- M.Tech project guidance: Guided 02 students.
- Electrical Power Systems
- Power Systems
- Electrical Circuits
- PV based Bidirectional Converter for Traction drive application.IJARECE,Volume 6, Issue 11, November 2017, ISSN: 2278 – 909X
- A NOVEL SOFT SWITCHING CONVERTER WITH HIGH VOLTAGE GAIN AND AMPLIFIED EFFICIENCY FOR PHOTOVOLTAIC APPLICATIONS.Indian J.Sci.Res. 17(2): 104-109, 2018, ISSN: 2250-0138(Online).
- A Novel Hybrid HPF primarily based Back Propagation management formula for PQ Improvement mistreatment STATCOM.International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 118 No. 24 2018,ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version)
- A Cascade Cockcroft Walton Voltage Multiplier for Testing of Insulator International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics,Volume 118 No. 24 2018,ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version)
- Participated in the FDP on “Latest Technology & Trends (TCS)” held on 19/NOV/2015 & 20/NOV/2015.
- Participated in 2 weeks Faculty Development Programme on Entrepreneurship at BVRIT held March-2017.
- Participated in 5 days Faculty Development Programme on IMPACT OF CUSTOM POWER DIVICES IN POWER SYSTEMS at Mallareddy Institute of Engineering and Technology held from 27 June to 1st July 2018.
- Participated in 5 days Faculty Development Programme on POWER SYSTEMS at JNTUH held from 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019.
- Participated in 1 week Faculty Development Programme on “SCILAB- An Open Source Substitute for MATLAB” jointly organized by JNTUH College of Engineering, Sulthanpur and IIT Bombay from 25th May 2020 to 30th May 2020.
- Participated in the Two Day Online Workshop on “Online Tools & Software for Remote Teaching – Learning ” held
- during 24th & 25th of April, 2020 organized by UGC-HRDC, JNTUH, Hyderabad, Telangana State.
- Participated in Three Day Online Faculty Development Program on “Teaching and Learning Tools Setup and Assessment for Next Generation” at BVRIT from 12-14 May, 2020
- Participated in Online FDP on “AI Techniques to Electrical Engineering” held from 06/07/2020 to 10/07/2020 organized by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, T.S.
- Participated in One-Week Online FDP on “DESIGN OF SOLAR PV SYSTEM USING PVSYST SOFTWARE” Organized in Vaagdevi College of Engineering by EEE Department from 9th to 13th June 2020.
- Participated in One-Week Online FDP on “RECENT DEVELOPMENTS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN SUSTAINABLE GREEN ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES AND SMART GRIDS”-A held from 17/08/2020 to 22/08/2020 organized by B V Raju Institute of Technology Vishnupur, Narsapur,Medak,T.S.
- Participated in One-Week Online FDP on “RECENT DEVELOPMENTS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN SUSTAINABLE GREEN ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES AND SMART GRIDS”-B held from 21/09/2020 to 26/09/2020 organized by B V Raju Institute of Technology Vishnupur, Narsapur,Medak,T.S.
- Electric Power Systems an online non-credit course authorized by University at Buffalo and The State University of New York and offered through Coursera.
- Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis an online non-credit course authorized by Georgia Institute of Technology and offered through Coursera.
- Electric Utilities Fundamentals and Future an online non-credit course authorized by University of Colorado and offered through Coursera.
- Photovoltaic solar energy an online non-credit course authorized by Ecole Polytechnique and offered through Coursera.