B.Tech : University College of Technology, OU, Hyderabad
M.Tech : IIT, Guwahati, Assam, India
PhD : IIT, Guwahati, Assam, India
Teaching Experience : 2 Years
Industrial Experience : 6 months
Research Experience : 3 years
BVRITN Employee ID :
Contact Number : +91 8011235472
JNTUH Registration ID : 1923-220627-150632
- Instability and dewetting of Ultrathin Films.
- Phase transitions of liquid crystal thin films.
- Fabrication & Characterization of Nano patterns of functional Materials.
- Sensors (MEMS).
- Energy Harvesting-Fuel cells, Solar Cells
- Fabrication/ synthesis of metal organic frameworks (MoFs) for Water Purification.
- Molecular Simulation.
- Abhija Das, Bolleddu Ravi, Amit Kumar Singh, and Dipankar Bandyopadhyay, “Physicochemical Defect Guided Dewetting of Ultrathin Films to Fabricate Nanoscale Patterns,” Nanotechnology, vol. 32, no. 19, pp. 195303, ISSN. 13616528, Feb 2021. (IF:3.874, 2019, DOI: 10.1088/1361-6528/abe2c8)
- Bolleddu Ravi, Snigdha Chakraborty, Mitradip Bhattacharjee, Nandini Bhandaru, Siddharth Thakur, Partho Sarathi Gooh Pattader, Rabibrata Mukherjee, and Dipankar Bandyopadhyay, “Pattern-Directed Phase Transitions and VOC Sensing of Liquid Crystal Films,” ACS Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 59, no. 05, pp. 1902–1913, ISSN. 15205045, Jan 2020. (IF:3.72, 2021, DOI: 10.1021/acs.iecr.9b05357)
- Bolleddu Ravi, Mitradip Bhattacharjee, Abir Ghosh, and Dipankar Bandyopadhyay, “Fabrication of pixelated liquid crystal nanostructures employing the contact line instabilities of droplets” Nanoscale, vol. 11, no. 04, pp. 1680–1691, ISSN. 20403372, Jan 2019. (IF:7.79, 2020, DOI: 10.1039/c8nr08400a)
- Bolleddu Ravi, Snigdha Chakraborty, Mitradip Bhattacharjee, Shirsendu Mitra, Abir Ghosh, Partho Sarathi Gooh Pattader, and Dipankar Bandyopadhyay, “Pattern-Directed Ordering of Spin-Dewetted Liquid Crystal Micro- or Nanodroplets as Pixelated Light Reflectors and Locomotives,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 1066–1076, ISSN. 1944-8244, Jan 2017. (IF:9.229, 2020, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.6b12182)
- Bolleddu Ravi, Rabibrata Mukherjee, and Dipankar Bandyopadhyay, “Solvent Vapour Mediated Spontaneous Healing of Self-Organized Defects of Liquid Crystal Film,” Softmatter, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 139–146, ISSN. 1744-6848, Jan 2015. (IF:3.679, 2020, DOI: 10.1039/c4sm02111h)
- Narsimha Mamidi, Sukhamoy Gorai, Bolleddu Ravi, Debasis Manna, “Physicochemical Characterization of Diacyltetrol-Based Lipids Consisting of Both Diacylglycerol and Phospholipid Headgroups,” RSC Advances, vol. 4, no. 42, pp. 21971–21978, ISSN. 2046-2069, May 2014. (IF:3.36, 2020, DOI: 10.1039/c4ra02495h)