- N. Sadhana, B. V. S. Praveen, G. Jyothi, and P. Vishnu*, ”Design and evaluation of nanostructured formulations of rosuvastatin” Materials Today: Proceedings, vol. 72, pp. 465–470, 2023.
- N. Sadhana, M. Narender, K. Umasankar, G. S. N. Koteswara Rao, A. Rajasekhar Reddy, and P. Vishnu, ”Preparation and Evaluation of Simvastatin Nanosponges” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, vol. 12, pp. 855–861, 2020.
- N. Sadhana, M. Narender, K. Umasankar, G. S. N. Koteswara Rao, A. Rajasekhar Reddy, and P. Vishnu, ”Biological Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Vicia Faba Extract and Assessing Its Antibacterial Activity” Indian Drugs, vol. 57, pp. 21–25, 2020.
- P. Vishnu, ”Preparation and Evaluation of Valsartan Cubosomes” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, vol. 12, pp. 287–296, 2020.
- P. Vishnu, and K. Naveen babu, ”Design and Evaluation of A Hydrodynamic gastro retentive drug delivery of Eprosartan mesylate” Indian Drugs, vol. 52, pp. 16–22, 2015.
- P. Vishnu, N. Sadhana, K. Naveenbabu, and M. Sunitha Reddy, ”Formulation and Evaluation of Candesartan Cilexetil Floating Tablets by Melt Granulation Technique” IJRPC, vol. 5, pp. 373–379, 2015.
- P. Vishnu, and K. Naveenbabu, ”Design and Evaluation of Hydrodynamic Gastroretentive Drug Delivery of an Anti Hypertensive” Indian Drugs, vol. 52, pp. 16–22, 2015.
- P. Vishnu, K. Naveenbabu, and M. Sunitha Reddy, ”Design And Evaluation of A Hydrodynamic Gastroretentive of Valsartan Sustained Released Tablets” International Journal of Pharmacy, vol. 4, pp. 442–447, 2014.
- Ch. Bhanu prakash, V. Umamaheshwara Rao, P. Vishnu, and K. Naveen Babu, ”Review of Iontophoresis: A Recent Advanced Transdermal Drug Delivery System” International Journal of Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 5, pp. 1761–1768, 2014.
- M. Ashok, P. Vishnu, K. Naveen Babu, V. Umamaheshwara Rao, and B. Madhu, ”An Overview on Bilayer Tablets” International Journal of Research and Reviews in Pharmacy and Applied science, vol. 4, pp. 957–974, 2014.
- T. Usha Sri, V. Rajesh, P. Vishnu, and K. Naveen Babu ”Formulation and Evaluation of Controlled Porosity Osmotic Drug Delivery System of Metoprolol Succinate” International Journal of Pharmacy, vol. 4, pp. 246–255, 2014.
- P. Vishnu, R. Shireesh kiran, B. Chaitanya, K. Naveen Babu, and S. Ch. Vijayavani ”Formulation and Evaluation of Sustained Release Tablets of Vildagliptin” International Journal of Pharmacy, vol. 3, pp. 587–593, 2013.
- S. Chilvalvar, V. Umamaheshwara Rao, P. Vishnu, G. Ashok, and B. Ajay Kumar ”Formulation and Evaluation of Extended Release Tablets of Tramadol Hydrochloride” International Research Journal of Pharmacy, vol. 4, pp. 65–69, 2013.
- P. Vishnu, M. Sandhya, R. Sreesh Kiran R, Ch. V. Vani, and K. Naveen Babu, ”Needle Free Injection Technology: A REVIEW” International Journal of Pharmacy, vol. 2, pp. 148–155, 2012.
- P. Vishnu, B. Ravindrababu, B. Sudheer, R. Shireesh Kiran, and K. Naveen babu, ”Formulation and Optimization of Verapamil Hydrochloride Microcapsules” International Journal of Pharmacy, vol. 1, pp. 54–58, 2011.
- P. Vishnu, and V. Sai Kishore, ”Design and development of mucoadhesive microspheres of propranolol hydrochloride” Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, vol. 4, pp. 92–97, 2011.
- R. S. Kiran, P. Vishnu, B. Ravendrababu, B. Sudeerbabu, K. Naveenbabu, and M. V. V. Prasad, ”Influence of various super disintegrating agents on the aceclofenac fast dissolving tablets” Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, vol. 2, pp. 99–105, 2011.
- P. Vishnu, and B. Ravindrababu, ”A Brief Review on Liquid Solid Compact Technique,” International Journal of Applied pharmaceutical sciences and Biological Sciences, pp. 335–350, 2009.
- P. Vishnu, and B. Ravindrababu, ”A Brief Review on Floating Drug Delivery System” South Pacific Journal of Pharma and Bio sciences, pp. 137–153, 2009.
- P. Vishnu, and B. Ravindrababu, ”Formulation and Evaluation of Bilayered Tablets of Candesartan Cilexitil” International Journal of Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences, pp. 1625–1638, 2009.
- P. Vishnu, and B. Ravindrababu, ”Formulation and Evaluation of Extended Release Tablets of Darifenacin Hydrobromide 1645-1660” International Journal of Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences, pp. 1645–1660, 2009.
- Archana Rao P, Satyanarayana S.V, TiO2 Nanoparticles as Bifunctional Adsorbent/Photocatalyst for Degradation of Effluent from Local Dairy in Telangana, YMER Volume 21 : Issue 7 (July), pp: 2022, 1308-1317
- Archana Rao P, Satyanarayana S.V., Improvement in photocatalytic activity of titanium dioxide nanoparticles through doping and calcination for textile wastewater treatment under visible light, Materials Today: Proceedings Volume 57, Part 4, 2022, pp: 1918-1923.
- Nandini, C. Naga Praneeth and Archana Rao, A review on membrane processes in dairy technology, AIP Conference Proceedings 2387, 030001 (2021), November 2021.
- Growth kinetics of chlorella vulgaris and botryococcus braunii based on presence of sodium bicarbonate in the medium as parameter, International Journal of current engineering and scientific research, Volume II, Issue XI, 2015.
- Archana Rao P, Mayuka, Yashwanth, Lokeshwar , “Kinetics and equilibrium for adsorption of Atenolol from water using Moringa Oleifera and Nirmali seeds”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Volume-9 Issue-1, May 2020, ISSN: 2277-3878, DOI: 10:35940/ijrte.A1748.059120.
- Municipal wastewater treatment using photocatalytic Silica nanoparticles.Scopus indexed journal Volume II, Issue XI, 80-86 june 2018.
- Investigation on turning process performance during machining of 15-5 PH stainless steel material with eco-friendly machining technique,
P. Sivaiah a,
M. Sudheera b,
M MuralidharSingh c,
C. Yuvaraj a,
V. ChengalReddy d,
K. Lakshmi Narasimhamu e,
M. Dilip Kumar f ,
Materials today proceedings.
- Selection of best WEDM process parameters using grey relational analysis method,
P. Sivaiah b,
T. Nishkala a,
M. Dilip Kumar c,
S.M. Jameel Basha a,
M. Sudheera d,
Materials today proceedings.
March 2023. (Springer)
- Photocatalytic Degradation Studies Of Carbon And Sulfur Doped K2Ta2O6 ,
Naveen Kumar Veldurthi,
Mannepalli Sudheera &
Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics
Article number: 633 (2023).
- Ananya Padmakumar, Chowdary Pavani, Kalyani Eswar, Lingxue Kong, Wenrong Yang, Subramanium Gopalakrishnan, David Miles Cahill*, and Aravind Kumar Rengan*, “Bacteria-Premised Nanobiopesticides for the Management of Phytopathogens and Pests,” ACS Agricultural Science & Technology, April 2023. DOI: 10.1021/acsagscitech.3c00025
- C.Pavani Published a research paper on Biological synthesis of sliver nanoparticles using vicia faba extract and assessing its Antibacterial activity in Indian drugs,Volume 57, Issue 6, Page no.r 21-25,June 2020.
- C Pavani published a paper titled “Formulation and Evaluation of Herbal Lipsticks from Rosa Kordesi”, in International Journal of Scientific Research and Review Volume 8, Issue 9,29-36.May 2019.
- C. Pavani, T. Sravani, MD Basheeruddin “Formulation and Evaluation of Sustained Release tablets of Nateglinide by using natural polymers”, International J of Adv in pharmaceutical Sciences 9(2017):8-13.
- C. Pavani,Swapna velivela Swapna,Sravani, Ramya “Formulation and evaluation of floating sustained-release tablets of valsartan for gastro-retentive drug delivery, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 7(8):825-829 · January 2014.
- G Jyothi “Hypoglycemic activity of ethanolic extract of the root of Mangifera indica in alloxan induced diabetic rats” international journal of pharmaceutical and chemical sciences.Volume 2,Issue 2, April-June 2012.
- G Jyothi “Antidiabetic and Antihyperlipidamic activity of ethanolic extract of the leaf of Asperagus Racemosus on Sterptozotocin induced diabetic rats”. international journal of pharmaceutical and chemical sciences.Volume 2,Issue 2, April-June 2012.
- G Jyothi “Study of In vitro Anti-Arthritic Activity of Ethanolic Extract of Terminalia pallida on Bovine Serum Albumin”. J. Chem. and Life Sciences, 2013, 02 (04).
- G Jyothi Antidiabetic and Antihyperlipidamic activity of the ethanolic extract of the leaf of Glycosims pentaphylla against Alloxan induced diabetes in Albino Rats. international journal of scientific research. Volume 2, Issue 7, July 2013.
- G Jyothi , B.Sunitha Kumari, T.Narendra Chary “Comparative Study of anti-arthritic activity of different extracts of Thevetia Peruviana Leaf”, in World Journal of Pharmaceutical Engineering, SJIF Impact Factor 8.074 volume 2,Issue 2019.
- Preparation, characterization & evaluation of cellulose-ethyl cellulose co processed excepients in the formulation & development of tablets published in IJCS 2017.
- A review article on LIPOSOMES: AS TARGETED DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM. 2017
- A review article on NIOSOMES :A NANO-TARGETED DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM 2018
- Sadhana N, Vishnu Pulavarthy, “Preparation and evaluation of Simvastatin nanosponges”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, vol 12, issue 3, ISSN 0975-2366, June 2020.
- P.Vishnu,Sadhana N Preparation and evaluation of cubosomes in International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research,Volume 12, Issue 4 sep 2020.
- A Comparative Study of Iron Plate Electrodes and Aluminum Plate Electrodes for Phosphates Removal
by Electrocoagulation process and Its Optimization using Box-Behnken Design. Vykuntam Supriya,
Bandela Sowjanya, Dasari Kiran Kumar, Lava Ramadevi, Venkata Rao Poiba, Mena Vangalapati.,
Journal of European Chemical Bulletin (ECB),2023,12(Special Issue 5).333-346. DOI:
- D Kiran Kumar, M Naga Rajani , P King “Analyzing The Thermal Conductivity of Brick Insulating Powder Using the Concentric Sphere Method” International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management (IJREAM) ISSN : 2454-9150 Vol-08, Issue-08, Nov 2022, DOI : 10.35291/2454-9150.2022.0474.