Ph.D.: Pursuing from Osmania University, Hyderabad, May-2020
M.Tech: – Alternate Hydro Energy System, IIT Roorkee, May-2010
B.Tech: – Electrical & Electronics Engineering, SVEC, Suryapet, May-2008
Teaching Experience: 6.5 years
Contact Number: +91-9912662373
BVRIT Employee ID: 775
JNTUH Registration ID: 4078-161028-124102
- M.Tech. project guidance: Guided 3 students
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided 6 batches of students
- Alternate Hydro Energy Systems
- Integration of Renewable Energy systems
- Solar PV Systems, small hydro power
- Micro Grid
- Battery Management Systems.
- Qualified GATE in 2008, 2013, 2014, 2020
- B. Ravindhar, R. Ganesh “Enhancement of decentralized load frequency based PID Controller by Cuckoo Search Algorithm” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 118 No. 24 2018, 5/1/2018, ISSN: 1314-3395.
- Participated in the Five days’ workshop on “Power Electronics applications in smart grid and electric Vehicle” Organized by Department of EEE, held at Sri Ramakrishna Engineering college, from 03.08.2020- 07.08.2020.
- Organizing co coordinator “ElectricVehicle(EV) Components, Technologies, Challenges and Future Development – Series A& B” from 7TH Dec 2020 to 19th dec 2020 and (18th Jan 2021 to 30th Jan.2021) held by BV Raju institute of Technology Narsapur.
- Organizing co coordinator for AICTE sponsored one-week STTP program on Recent Developments And Entrepreneurship In Sustainable Green Energy Technologies and Smart Grids Series A to D” from 17th Aug- 28th Nov 2020 held by BV Raju institute of Technology Narsapur.
- Participated Faculty Development Program on Data Science held from July 1st 2020 to July 24th 2020 held by Telangana Academy of Skill and Knowledge and ExcelR
- Participated in one week online FDP on “ Design of solar PV System Using PVSYST Software” organized by EEE Department from 9th to 13th June 2020 held at Vaagdevi College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
- Participated in online short term training program on ‘MATLAB Based Teaching Learning in Mathematics, Science & Engineering” organized by Electronics engineering, Ramaro Adik Institute of Technology in collaboration with DesignTech Systems Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai during 18th to 22nd May 2020.
- Participated in online One Week FDP on AI, Machine Learning, IOT & Big Data Applications in Power Electronics, and its Allied Areas 1-6 June 2020 organized by Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
- Participated in One Week international online Faculty development program on “Real Time Protection of Modern Power Systems(RPMPS-2020)” Organized by EEE Department KITSW in association with IEI DURING 23RD– 27TH June 2020.
- Participated in online webinar “Mind secret: How to achieve success” organized by department of EEE, Lendi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vizanagaram on 31-05-2020.
- Participated in National level webinar on “Simulation Driven Innovation for e mobility” on 9th June 2020 organized by Altair and KLE Technical University.
- 3. Participated International webinar on “Evidence based Lifestyle modification through Yoga in Covid-19 Pandemic” Jointly organized by Department of Yogi Art & Science, Vinaya Bhavana and Visva Bharati Library Network (VBLN), India on 19th 7 20th June 2020
- “Solar Energy Basics”, The State University of NewYork, 5 Weeks
- “Electric Utilities Fundamentals and Future” University of Colorado, 5 weeks
- “Electric Power Systems”, The state university of Newyork, 5 Weeks
- Presentation skills: Designing Presentation Slides, National Research Tomsk State University, 4 Weeks
- AI For Everyone, deep learning for AII, 4 Weeks
- Electric Vehicles and Mobility, École des Ponts ParisTech, 6 Weeks