B.Tech: Electronics and Communication Engineering from JNTU Hyderabad with distinction.
M.Tech : Communication Systems from NIT Allahabad with first class.
Ph.D: Awarded Ph.D in the specialization of RF and Microwave Engineering From NIT Warangal
Teaching Experience: 4 Years
Research Experience: 4 Years
JNTU Registration No –: 23150407-142348
BVRIT ID – 01067
Ratification Status-: Ratified
- Achieved 1507 rank in GATE 2014
- Reviewer for Radio Engineering Journal.
- No. of journal publications: 5
- No. of conference proceedings & paper presentations: 7
- 5GHz Wi-Fi Antennas
- High Gain and Broadband Antennas
- Circularly Polarized Antennas
- FPR Antennas
- Meta surface with Aperture CPW Feed Antennas
- MIMO Antennas
- Microwave Engineering
- Antennas and Wave Propagation
- Electro Magnetic Theory and Transmission Lines
- Signals and Systems
- Radar Systems
- Guthi, Srinivas, and Vakula Damera. “High Gain and Broadband Circularly Polarized Antenna using Metasurface and CPW fed L-Shaped Aperture.” AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications(2022): 154109. (SCI- ELSEVIER PUBLISHER)(IF:3.183)
- Guthi, Srinivas, and Vakula Damera. “High gain and wideband circularly polarized S‐shaped patch antenna with reactive impedance surface and frequency‐selective surface configuration for Wi‐Fi and Wi‐Max applications.” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer‐Aided Engineering31, no. 11 (2021): e22865. (SCI- WILEY PUBLISHER)(IF:1.694)
- Guthi Srinivas, and Damera Vakula, “Aperture Coupled CPW Feed for High gain and Broadband Circularly Polarized Slot Loaded Square Patch Metasurface Antenna,” Microwave and optical technology letters, .2022; 64:809–815. (SCI- WILEY PUBLISHER)(IF:1.392)
- SRINIVAS G, VAKULA D “High Gain and Wide Band Antenna Based on FSS and RIS Configuration.” Radio engineering. 2021 Apr 1;30(1). (SCI-CZECH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY)(IF:1.24)
- Srinivas G, Vakula D “Broadband and High Gain Circularly Polarized Truncated Corner Square Patch Metasurface Antenna using Aperture CPW Feed” Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications (SCI- TAYLOR AND FRANCIS) (IF:1.335) (Accepted)
- Srinivas Guthi, N. V. S. N. Sarma, and D. Vakula. “Gain and Bandwidth Improvement of Circularly Polarized Pentagonal Patch Antenna.” 2019 TEQIP III Sponsored International Conference on Microwave Integrated Circuits, Photonics and Wireless Networks (IMICPW). IEEE, 2019.
- Guthi Srinivas, N. V. S. N. Sarma, and D. Vakula,” Gain and Bandwidth Enhancement of Patch Antenna”, Photonics & Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS). 2019.
- Guthi Srinivas, and D Vakula, “High Gain and Wide Band Fabry Perot Resonator Antenna.” 13th International Conference (ATMS – 2021 Virtual Platform).
- Guthi Srinivas, D. Jabin, A.K.Singh, “Multiband MIMO Antennas with Reduction in Mutual Coupling and ECC”, IEEE Students Conference on Engineering and Systems, MNNIT, May 2014.
- Jabin, A.K.Singh, Guthi Srinivas, V.S.Tripathi, “Double U-Slot Loaded Stacked Microstrip Patch Antenna with 2×2 Array for Multiband Operation”, IEEE Students Conference on Engineering and Systems, MNNIT, May 2014.
- K.Singh, Guthi Srinivas, D. Jabin, Nanda Kishore, “Broadband Long Micro strip Patch Antenna for E and W Band”, IEEE Students Conference on Engineering and Systems, MNNIT, May 2014.
- Guthi Srinivas, D.Naresh, G.Gnana Chandra, ”Broadband Design of Mobile Antenna”, International Conference on Innovations in ECE,GNITC, Aug 2015.