B.E: – Electronics & communication Engineering: Baba Saheb Naik College of Engineering ,Pusad, Amaravati University, Maharashtra. From June 1996 to June1999
M.Tech: -VLSI System Design: Padmasri Dr. B. V. Raju Institute of Technology ,JNTU, Hyderabad, India September 2007 to October 2009
Ph.D.: – In the area of Radar Signal Processing, JNTU, Hyderabad.
Teaching Experience – 18 years
JNTU Registration No – 30150402-173250
BVRIT ID – 59
Ratification Status – Ratified
- Life member of ISTE (MISTE)
- Member of IEEE (MIEEE)
- Completed DST funded project under WOS-A scheme ” Reconfiguration real time signal capturing on FPGA in VLSI area” during the period 1/09/2012-1/9/2016
- Working on PRS Project-Funded project
- ATL lab department coordinator.
- Member of Anti-ragging committee, B.V.Raju Institute of Technology ,Narsapur.
- EDC Laboratory in-charge
- Analog Discovery Lab in-charge
- M.Tech. guidance: Guided 12 students On going: 5
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided more than 50 students
- No. of Conference Preceedings: 7
- No. of Journal publications: 5
- No. of guest lectures delivered: 2
- Radar Signal Processing /VLSI
- Analog Circuit Design
- Signal Processing
- Certificate of Appreciation by Texas instruments as a project mentor for TIIC IDC
- Introduction to Programming with MATLAB
- Introduction to Satellite Communications
- Wireless Communication for Every Body
- Introduction to Electronics
- AI for everyone
- Network Analysis
- Fundamentals Of Semiconductor Physics
- Analog Circuits
- Principles and Techniques of Modern Radar system
- Digital Circuits
- Certified in HAM (Amateur radio) Examination
- Invited as a Resource person on topic “Analog Discovery Design kits” at BVRIT College of Engineering for Women,Hyderabad.
- Deliver session and demonstration in Advanced communications Lab on the topic ” HRR target detection” at BVRIT Narsapur
- One day International webinar “ Toward Ubiquitous Millimeter wave networks and Applications” delivered by Dr. Sanjib Sur, University of South California, USA, 26 August 2020.
- Faculty Development Enablement Programme organized by Infosys and TASK , 13-14 August 2020.
- Five days FDP on “Recent Trends and Future Applications in Electronicsand Communication Technologies”, MLR Institute of Technology, Dundigal, Hyderabad from 29/05/2020 to 02/06/2020.
- AICTE sponsored one week Short Term Training Program (STTP) on “Electromagnetics, Microwave, RF & Antenna Design using Ansys HFSS”, 27th July-1st August 2020, Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women, Bhimvaram, AP, India
- Three days Faculty development Programme (FDP) on “ Outcome based Education (OBE) in Higher Education Sector”, 23 rd July – 25th July 2020, MAR Baselios Institute of Technology & Science and Amal Jyothi College of engineering, Kottayam Dist, Kerala.
- International Webinar Series on “Advanced Antenna Design Principles” organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, SSN College Of Engineering Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kalavakkam, Chennai 603 110 25th -27th June 2020.
- Attended the webinar conducted by Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Graphic Era Deemed to be University, Dehradun in association with Jyoti Electronics, Ahmedabad, on the topic “Antenna Designing and Trouble shooting using CST Studio Suite”, 16th June -17th June, 2020.
- One day program “Role of Electronics and Communication in Aerospace Industry” Presented by Mr.Thrivikrama Rao, Manager, Flight Test Centre, Rotary Wing Research and Design Centre, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore, 13th June 2020 Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering And Technology (AUTONOMOUS)
- IEEE NITT one day webinar “How Microstrips Antenna Works?” 10th June 2020
- One day programmes on “How to get Research Grant from UGC AICTE” (Minor and Major Research Project Application Processes) , MAR Baselios Institute of Technology & Science (MBITS) and Mahatma Gandhi University, 9th June 2020.
- “Two days webinar on EM SIMULATION OF RF MODULES & ANTENNAS USING CST STUDIO SUITE”, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering Delhi Technological University, Delhi, 8th & 9th June 2020
- Attended one day MAT-Lab expo 2017 Hyderabad
- Attended Faculty development Programme on “RADAR SIGNAL PROCESSING” 29 July- 2 august 2016 at Osmania university, Hyderabad.
- Attended one day workshop on Gender Sensitization 12 th Feb 2016 JNTU Hyderabad
- Attended two week Faculty development Programme “JOY OF TEACHING” organized by IIIT Hyderabad in association with Enhance Edu in May 2016
- Participated in First IEEE WIE Colloquium held at BVRIT during 21 st -22nd December 2012.
- Attended one day workshop on “Embedded System” on 19 feb.2011 at CVR College of Engineering.
- Attended two week AICTE sponsored Staff development Programme “Assistive Devices & Rehabilitation Engineering” on 29 July to 11 August 2011 at BVRIT.
- Attended two week AICTE sponsored Faculty development Programme “Wireless Communications and Networks” 0n 28 June to 10 July 2010 at BVRIT.
- Attended three day workshop on”Latest Trends in VLSI Design using FPGA/CPLD and SoC” from 31st July to 2 nd August 2010 at Malla Reddy Institute and Technology & Science.
- Attended two day workshop organized by Synopsys on “VLSI Design Methodologies” on 6 th & 7 th March 2009 at BVRIT.
- Attended two day workshop on “MAT LAB for Engineering Applications” on 26 th and 27 th August 2008 at BVRIT.
- Attended three day workshop on” MICROCHIP DESIGN” from 20 th Feb to 22 nd Feb 2004 at Jatipita college of engineering, Adilabad.
- Attended FDP on “Role of Antennas in Software Defined Radio and Military Wireless Applications” organized by Dept. of ECE and E&ICT Academy, NIT Warangal from 27-04-2017 to 2-05-2017.
- Attended one day work shop at GRIET in association with IIT Bombay on ” E-simulation” on 21 Sept 2019
- Organized a two day Faculty Development Program in association with IUCEE on “FPGA based Digital And Embedded System Design” on 8 & 9 July 2011 at BVRIT.
- Organized a one day Faculty Development Program in association with IUCEE on “Analog Discovery Design kits” on 2 nd August 2012 at BVRIT.
- Organized event Project Expo-THRUSHNA 2011 & 2010 at BVRIT Narsapur.
- Jayshree Kamble, I.A.Pasha, M.Madhavilatha,”Poly-Phase signal Design For LPI Radar” ,2017 International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies (ICICICT), 6-7 July 2017, Tamilnadu, India
- Jayshree Das ,Nikhil chakravarthy ” High speed and Reliable parallel prefixed carry select adder” “Trends in Advanced Computing and Information Technology 2012” (TACIT-2012)
- ” Design and Analysis of tracing of a digital signal using synchronous FIFO” in ICICC during Feb 12-13 2015.
- Jayshree Kamble,I.A.Pasha, M.Madhavilatha,” Design and Analysis of HRR detection System for Measurement of RF signal Power” International Conference on Intelligent System and Control (ISCO-16).
- Jayshree Das, I.A.Pasha, ” Efficient Majority Logic Fault Detection in Memory Applications with Difference-set codes” ICIIECE-16,Karpagam,Tamilnadu.
- Jayshree Kamble,Dr.I.A.Pasha, Dr.M.Madhavilatha, “Poly-Phase Signal Design For LPI Radar” in International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies (ICICICT) 2017,6-7 July 2017, Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Jyothi Nagar, Kannur Dist., Kerala, DOI: 10.1109/ICICICT1.2017.8342811 , March 2018.
- Jayshree Das, Pratima Kumari, Kavya Penmatcha, Kannamreddy Nishanth, “Design and Development of Configurable Arbiter “International Conference on Innovation in Information, Embedded and Communications Systems ICIIECE-16,Karpagam,Tamilnadu.
- Jayshree Das, Chatinaya ” Home Automation for Physically Disabled using LORA”, International Journal of Analytical and Experimental Model Analysis, Vol. XII, Issue IV, April 2020.
- Jayshree Das and I A Pasha, ” Determination of PSL for FM and PM signals ” InternationalJournal of Pure & applied Mathematics, Vol.118, No 24, April 2018
- Published a paper in UGC approved journal International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology (IJIRT) title “Implementing an Efficient Approximate Multiplier with High Accuracy in for Error Resilient DSP Applications ” volume 4 issue 6, ISSN: 2349-6002.
- Jayshree Kamble,I.A.Pasha, M.Madhavilatha, ” FPGA Implementation of Digital Modulation Techniques for HRR Target Detection” Indian Journal of Science and Technology Vol 8(24), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i24/80875, September 2015.
- Jayshree Kamble,I.A.Pasha, M.Madhavilatha, ” Design of Pulse Compression Sequence with Additive White Gaussian Noise” accepted a paper in the journal The Institution of Engineers (India) 2016.
- Jayshree Kamble, Dr.I.A.Pasha, Dr.M.Madhavilatha “Poly-phase Signal generation and Optimization of LPI Radar: A new approach”, International Journal Engineering and Technology (IJET-UAE), Vol. 7, pp 144-149.