Ph.D.:- Pursuing from SVNIT, Surat, 2019.
M.Tech:Power Electronics- NIT-Warangal , June 2010.
B.Tech: EEE– BVRIT-Narsapur, June 2008.
Teaching Experience: 7 years
Contact Number: +91-9030110082
BVRIT Employee ID: 730
JNTUH Registration ID: 8978-160216-104227
- IAENG MEMBERSHIP
- Power electronics and drives
- Power Systems
- Electrical Circuits
- Dhanunjaya Vepuri, Santhosh Kolluri and K Hareesh Kumar, “A MATRIX CONVERTER CONTROLLED INDUCTION GENERATOR FOR SUSTAINING CONSTANT VOLTAGE AND FREQUENCY USING SVM,” Indian J.Sci.Res. 17(2): 97-103, 2018, ISSN: 2250-0138(Online).
- Participated and completed all the requirements of two weeks online programme on advanced optimization techniques hands-on with MATLAB jointly organized by electronics and ICT academics held from 13-24 July 2020 under the “scheme of financial assistance for setting up of Electronics and ICT Academics” by the ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY, government of India).
- Participated in TEQUIP(III) sponsored one week short term course on “power electronics for distributed generation and electrical drives” organized by department of electrical engineering S.V.National institute of technology Surat during march 02-06,2020.
- participated in the One-Week Online Faculty Development Programme on “A-Z of Writing & Publication in Scopus-Indexed Journals” organized by Dept. of Basic Sciences and Humanities, G M R Institute of Technology, Rajam, Andhra Pradesh, India, during August 16 – 22, 2020.
- actively participating in the One Week Faculty Development Program on “Research Challenges in Power Systems (R-CHIPS – 2020)” Organized by, Departmentof Electrical & Electronics Engineering & Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), from 13 th to18 th July, 2020.
- Has Successfully Completed 60 Contact Hours Faculty Development Program On “Data Science” Held from July 1st, 2020 To July 24th, 2020.
- Coursera 5 weeks Online Certificate Course “Electric Utilities Fundamentals and Future,” authorized by University of Colorado, completed on 7th september 2020.
- Coursera 4 weeks Online Certificate Course “Electric Power Systems,” authorized by University at Buffalo and The State University of New York, completed on 4th June 2020.
- Coursera 4 weeks Online Certificate Course “AI for Everyone,” authorized by deeplearning.ai, completed on 2nd June 2020.