Ph.D.: JNTU, Hyderabad, 2018.
M.Tech: – Power systems,JNTU-Hyderabad,DEC 2004.
B.Tech: – EEE, JNTU, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh,1999.
Teaching Experience – 18 years
Contact Number: +91-9959599839
BVRIT Employee ID: 79
JNTUH Registration ID: 63150402-153845
- Life Member ISTE
- Member IEEE
- M.Tech. guidance: Guided 10 students
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided more than 40 students
- No. of international journal & international conference publications: 26
- No. of national conference proceedings & paper presentations: 2
- No. of guest lectures delivered: 10
- Control systems
- Computer techniques and applications to Power systems
- Smart grids and Micro-grids.
- Reactive Power Dispatch-Voltage Stability.
- Soft computing techniques applications to power systems
- VSB Chaitanya, Rayudu, “Improved Voltage Control Methodology for Smart Distribution System with Dispersed Generation”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL of RENEWABLE ENERGY RESEARCH,Volume 12, Issue 4, December, 2022,PP. 2043- 2051.
- Pradeep , Tilahun Kochito , K. Rayudu, A. Jaya Laxmi, “Adaptive Droop Voltage Control on Parallel Connected Converters for DC Microgrid Systems”, Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry (TOJQI) Volume 12, Issue 5, July, 2021, PP. 4478 – 4491.
- Adityan , K.Rayudu , R.Pradeep, “Integration of PV in Shipboard Power Systems for Optimal Power Management’, Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry (TOJQI) Volume 12, Issue 5, July, 2021, PP. 4630 – 4654.
- K.Rayudu, A. Jayalaxmi, P.Soumya, R. Pradeep, and Tilahun Kochito, “Design of Controller for Transition of Grid Connected Microgrid to Island Mode”, Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education, Vol.12 No.2 (2021), PP. 845- 854.
- C. Subba Rami Reddy, P. Chandrababu, K. Rayudu and A. Murali, “Design and simulation of isolated Forward Buck converter Based switched mode power supply’’, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE),Vol. 08,No.9,July 2019,pp.2689-2693.(ISSN:2278-3075).
- K.Rayudu,G. Yesuratnam and A. Jayalaxmi, ‘‘Comparative analysis of different Artificial Intelligence techniques to reactive power dispatch for improving voltage stability’’, Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 4, Jan 2018, pp. 1-12.(IF: 2.5682).
- K.Rayudu, G. Yesuratnam and A. Jayalaxmi, ‘‘BAT algorithm and Ant Colony Optimization based Optimal Reactive Power Dispatch to Improve Voltage Stability’’, European Journal of Engineering Research and Science, Vol. 02, No. 6, June 2017, pp. 27-35. (IF: 0.65).
- K.Rayudu, G. Yesuratnam and A. Jayalaxmi, “Application of Ant Colony Optimization algorithm for Voltage Profile Improvement”, The Journal of CPRI, Vol. 12, No. 4, December 2016, pp.655-663.
- K.Rayudu, G. Yesuratnam, A. Jayalaxmi and Y. Dedeepya Kumar, “Genetic Algorithm Optimization of Generator Reactive Power”, AASRI Procedia Journal, Elsevier, Vol.02, September -2012, pp. 192–198.
- K. A. V. Sameer, K. Haritha, N. Ramchander, B. K. Reddy, K. Rayudu and K. R. Reddy, “Field Investigation of Solar Photovoltaic Modules Digression Against Manufacturer’s Claim and Application of Machine Learning Model in Life Prediction: A Case Study,” 2022 International Conference on Intelligent Controller and Computing for Smart Power (ICICCSP), 2022, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICICCSP53532.2022.9862482.
- K. Rayudu, T. V. Muni, M. Mustafa, S. G, K. V. Kishore and V. M. Babu Lella, “Design of P-Q Theory Controller Based Solar PV System with Shunt Active Filter to Improve Power Quality,” 2022 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Technologies (CONIT), 2022, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/CONIT55038.2022.9848241.
- K. V. Raj, K. Rayudu and G. Battapothula, “Critical Review on Battery Management Systems,” 2022 International Conference on Applied Artificial Intelligence and Computing (ICAAIC), 2022, pp. 1676-1680, doi: 10.1109/ICAAIC53929.2022.9793001.
- D. T. Tarun, P. Bokka, G. G. R. Sekhar, K. Rayudu, S. Khantwal and V. Negi, “Solar Based Electric Vehicle charging Station,” 2022 3rd International Conference for Emerging Technology (INCET), 2022, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/INCET54531.2022.9824800.
- K.Rayudu, G. Yesuratnam and A. Jayalaxmi, “Ant Colony Optimization algorithm based Optimal Reactive Power Dispatch to Improve Voltage Stability”, IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT-2017), Baselios Mathew II College of Engineering, Sasthancotta, Kollam, Kerala on the 20th & 21st April 2017.
- K.Rayudu, G. Yesuratnam, A. Jayalaxmi and K.Surendhar, “Voltage Stability Enhancement Based on Particle Swarm Optimization and LP Technique,” IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technological Trends (ICETT-2016) at Kollam, Kerala, India during 21-22, October 2016.
- K.Rayudu, G. Yesuratnam, A. Jayalaxmi and Mohammad Ali “Optimal Reactive Power Dispatch based On Particle Swarm Optimization and LP Technique,” IEEEInternational Conference on Emerging Technological Trends (ICETT-2016) at Kollam, Kerala, India during 21-22, October 2016.
- K.Rayudu, G. Yesuratnam and A. Jayalaxmi, “Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm for optimal Reactive Power Dispatch to Improve Voltage Stability”, IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT-2016), Noorul Islam Center for Higher Education, Noorul Islam University, Kumara coil, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu, India-629180, held on 18th and 19th March 2016.
- K.Rayudu, G. Yesuratnam and A. Jayalaxmi, “Improving Voltage Stability by Optimal Reactive Power Dispatch Based on Genetic Algorithm and Linear Programming Technique,” IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT–2016), DMI College of Engineering, Palanchur Nazarethpet post, Chennai 600123,Tamilnadu, India, during 3rd to 5th March 2016.
- K.Rayudu, G. Yesuratnam and A. Jayalaxmi, “Genetic Algorithm and Linear Programming Approach for Minimizing Power Loss,” IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communications and Optimization (EESCO-2015) at Vignan’s Institute of Information Technology-Visakhapatnam, AP, India, held on 24th and 25th January 2015.
- K.Rayudu, G. Yesuratnam, A. Jayalaxmi and Y. Dedeepya Kumar, “Multi Objective Comparison of GA & LP Techniques for Generator Reactive Power Optimization,” IEEE Fifth Power India Conference (PICONF-2012) at Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, MURTHAL-131039, Haryana, India during 19-22, December 2012.
- K.Rayudu, K.Ravi Kiran Reddy and J. Bangarraju, “Independent operation of two Three Phase Loads with nine Switch inverter”,InternationalConference on Paradims in Engineering & Technology (ICPET 2016) at Methodist College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, India during 02nd-03rd, March 2016.
- K.Rayudu, D.Rajesh and J. Bangarraju, “Space Vector Pulse width Amplitude Modulation for a Buck–Boost Voltage/Current Source Inverter”, International Conference on Paradims in Engineering & Technology (ICPET 2016) at Methodist College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, India during 02nd-03rd, March 2016.
- K.Rayudu,A.Jaya Laxmi, G.Tulasi Ram Das, K.Uma Rao, K.Sreekanthi, “Different control strategies for Unified Power Quality Conditioner at load side” IEEE 1ST IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, Singapore, 2006.
- K.Rayudu, A. Jaya Laxmi, G.Tulasi Ram Das, K.Uma Rao,B.Narasimha Prasad,P.Neeharika and J.Sandhya Rani, “Comparison of PI and Fuzzy Control Strategies of Unified Shunt Series Compensator’’International Conference on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering Recent Advances, Roorkee, Sept,29-Oct,1st,2005.
- K.Rayudu, A. Jaya Laxmi, G.Tulasi Ram Das, K.Uma Rao, “Comparison of PI and ANN Control Strategies of Unified Shunt Series Compensator’’ IEEE Power India Conference, New Delhi, 2006.
- K. Rayudu, A. Jaya Laxmi, G.Tulasi Ram Das, K.Uma Rao and K.Sreekanthi, “Design of PI and ANN Control Strategies for Unified Power Quality Conditioner at load side”, International seminar and tutorials at Central Power Research Institute, Bangalore, New December 20th-22nd, 2005.
- K.Rayudu,N.Raveendra, J.Bangarraju, V.Rajagopal and A.Jayalaxmi, “A new Shunt Active power filter for Renewable Energy Systems with Power Quality Improvement” National Conference on Renewable and Sustainable Energy, IST, JNTUHCEH,Hyderabad, 27th and 28th June, 2014.
- K.Rayudu, J.Bangarraju, A.Jayalaxmi, G.Tulasi Ram Das, K.Uma Rao,“Voltage Sag Compensation by Using Dynamic Voltage Restorer” 3rd National Conference on Advances in Energy Conversion Technologies (AECT 2009), April 3-4, 2008.
- K. Rayudu, N.Kumar, A. Jaya Laxmi, G.Tulasi Ram Das and K.Uma Rao, “Performance Evaluation of Dynamic Voltage Restorer”, National Conference on Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering(EAR 2005), Dept.of Electrical Engineering, JNTU College of Engineering(A), Anantapur, A.P, Dec 10th, 2005.