B.Tech : Vignan’s engineering college , Vadlamudi
M.Tech : Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi
PhD : Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Teaching Experience : 10.10 Years
BVRITN Employee ID : BVRIT01074
Contact Number : +91 9703150158
JNTUH Registration ID : 0421-220704-122338
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mass transfer operations
- Industrial waste management and control
- Introduction to nanotechnology in chemical engineering
- Environmental management & ecology
- Investigation on turning process performance during machining of 15-5PH stainless steel material with eco-friendly machining technique, P. Sivaiah a, M. Sudheera b, M MuralidharSingh c, C. Yuvaraj a, V. ChengalReddy d, K. Lakshmi Narasimhamu e, M. Dilip Kumar f , Materials today proceedings .March 2023.(Springer)
- Selection of best WEDM process parameters using grey relational analysis method, ChengalReddy a, P. Sivaiah b, T. Nishkala a, M. Dilip Kumar c, S.M. Jameel Basha a, M. Sudheera d, Materials today proceedings .March 2023. (Springer)
- Photocatalytic Degradation Studies Of Carbon And Sulfur Doped K2Ta2O6 , Rani Angineni, Perala Venkataswamy, Naveen Kumar Veldurthi, Kadari Ramaswamy, Mannepalli Sudheera& Muga Vithal. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics Article number: 633 (2023).
- Synthesis, Characterization and Photocatalytic Dye Degradation Studies of Novel Defect-Pyrochlore KHf5Te0.5O6M. Sudheera, G. Ravinder, G. Ravi, P. Venkataswamy,
- Vaishnavi, Radha Velchuri, N. Chittibabu, M. Vithal Indian Journal of Chemistry 59A (2020) 1092-1099. (NISCAR)
- Synthesis of Nitrogen-doped KTaTeO6 with Enhanced Visible Light Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene blue Sudheera, P. Venkataswamy, G. Ravi, K. Ramaswamy, N. Chittibabu, M. Vithal Advanced Materials Letters.(SPRINGER)
- Transition Metal (Ni2+, Cu2+ and Zn2+) Doped KTaTeO6 Photocatalysts for Degradation of MB under Visible Light Irradiation: Synthesis, Characterization and Photocatalytic studies Sudheera, P. Venkataswamy, G. Ravi, K. Ramaswamy, N. Chittibabu, M. Vithal , Indian Journal of Chemistry Vol. 60A, June 2021, pp. 812-823.(Web of Science)
- A research paper on A New Ag/AgBr/LaAlO3 Plasmonic Composite: Synthesis,Characterization, and Visible-Light Driven Photocatalytic Activity was published in Journal of Electronic Materials. 49 (2020) 2358–2370..(SPRINGER)
- A research paper on production of Biodiesel from Spent Coffee Grounds ‘written by Dr. D.N.V.Satyanarayana, Associate Prof., Ms. M.Sudheera, Asst. Prof., was published in the International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 4, Issue 2, pp. 203-212, ISSN-2349-5138, 2017.
- A research paper on ‘Removal of Fluorine by Adsorption Using Brick Powder ‘written by Dr. D.N.V.Satyanarayana, Associate Prof., Ms. M.Sudheera, Asst. Prof., was published in the International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp. 114-121, ISSN-2348-5138, 2015.
- Smart- dre- m: biopolymer composite based nano – fibrous wound dressing material.
- UGC sponsored Minor Research project entitled “A kinetic study for photo catalytic degradation of organic contaminants by using various Nano- coated catalysts”.
- Life Member, Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers. Membership Number: LM 53484.
- Life member, international association of engineers, Member number:148551
- Received certificate of Excellency in VEDIC program for 100% completion of VEDIC workshop and inspiring all students .