B.Tech: – Electronics and Communication Engineering- SAFA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,KURNOOL – 2008.
M.Tech: – VLSI Design-MADINA ENGINEERING COLLEGE,KADAPA -2011
Ph.D: – Pursuing Ph.D from KLEF University
Teaching Experience – 9 Years
JNTU Registration No – 71150406-112241
BVRIT ID – 541
Ratification Status – Ratified
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided more than 20 students
- No. of international journal & international conference publications:12
- VLSI Design
- Micro Processors and Micro Controllers
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Implementation of Sensor Precision Mirror Rate using FPGA, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), Volume-9 Issue-5, ISSN: 2278 – 3075, MARCH 2020.
- An FPGA based snake robot, International Journal of Advanced Research, Ideas and innovations in technology (IJARIIT), ISSN: 2454-132X, Volume 4, Issue 2, Impact factor: 4.295, pp 2139-2142, 2018
- Involuntarily Regulated Car Parking Technique, International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System, IJEECS, ISSN 2348-117X, Volume 7, Issue 4, April 2018
- “NBTI Recovery in SRAM Arrays through Enhanced Recovery Boosting” this is published in international journal of innovations in Engineering and Technology (IIJIET).
- “Hop by Hop Routing in MANETS with Power Management and Better Stability” published in International Journal of Scientific Engineering and research(IJSER)
- Command Control Robot using Internet of Things on Field Programmable Gate Array, IEEE International Conference on Electronics and Sustainable Communication Systems (ICESC), 2-4 July 2020, Electronic ISBN: 978-1-7281-4108-4
- Deliberation of Robotic Services to Humankind using FPGA based Robot, IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies (ICICICT), 5-6 July 2019
- Approach to Find Shortest Path Using Ant Colony Algorithm, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC), volume 624, pp 1243-1252, 978-981-10-5903-2 April 2018 — Springer Book Series.
- Presented a Paper on “CMOS Full Adders“in a “NATIONAL LEVEL CONFERENCE” Organized by “KALASALINGAM UNIVERSITY”, Tamil Nadu.
- Presented a Paper on “Implementation of Full Adders” in a “NATIONAL LEVEL CONFERENCE” Organized by “Lords College of Engineering and Technology”, Hyderabad
- Presented a paper “Micro Controller based Low Energy Consuming Chemical Sensor” at ICEECE, Chennai during 29th March 2015
- A Paper on “MICRO-CONTROLLER BASED LOW ENERGY CONSUMING CHEMICAL SENSOR” has been published in Proceedings of 22 nd IRF International Conference, 29 th March 2015, Chennai, India, ISBN: 978-93-82702-83-2by GAYATRI MAYUKHA BEHARA, MUDASAR BASHA, SHYAM SAI SUNKARA