Ph.D: JNTU, Ananthapuram, November 2022.
M.Tech:Electrical Power Systems from Dr.Paul Raj Institute of Technolgy, Badrachalam, Jan 2013.
B.Tech: EEE – QIS college of Engg.,Ongole, June 2008.
Teaching Experience: 12.5 years
Contact Number: +91-8121106828
BVRIT Employee ID: 726
JNTUH Registration ID: 0579-160215-101434
- M.Tech. guidance: Guided more than 10 students
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided more than 80 students
- No. of national conference proceedings & paper presentations: 21
- No. of guest lectures delivered: 02
- Micro Grid
- Power System Protection
- Micro Grids
- Solar power generation
- Power System Protection
- Received national wide best faculty award “ADARSH ACHARYA PURASKAR” for impact creators in engineering education from Indian servers and International Lions Club, in commemoration of 150th birth anniversary celebrations of Mahatma Gandhi,2019.
- Received “INNOVATION AMBASSADOR 3-STARS” awarded by MHRD’s Innovation Cell & AICTE, organized by MLR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad in February 2020.
- Acted as Session Chair in First IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication and Green Engineering (CCGE’21), RSCOE,Pune. Held from 23rd September, 2021 to 25th September, 2021
- P. Chandra Babu, A Novel Fast Acting PI based Active Power Conditioner to Improve Power Quality in Micro Grid, published in International Journal of Computer Information Systems, Vol. 4, No. 5, May 2012, Page 42 of 60, ISSN 2229 5208.
- P. Chandra Babu, Modeling & Design of Three Phase Inverter Fed Induction Machine Drive Using MPPT Controlled PV Energy System, published in International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Volume-4, Issue-5, 2014, ISSN: 2319-8885
- V. Suresh, P. Chandra Babu, A Novel Inter Connection of DFIG With Grid In Separate Excitation SMES System With Fuzzy Logic Control, published in International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) Nov-2014, Volume 17, No. 1, page no 18 to 25.
- P. Chandra Babu, An Advanced Controller for Improving the Performance of Single Phase 7-Level Inverter for Grid Connected PV System, published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (IJAREEIE), Nov-2014, Volume 3, issue 11, page no 12871-12880
- P. Chandra Babu, An Improved Efficiency of Single Phase Transformer Less PV Inverter Topology by NPC System, published in International Journal of Emerging Trends in Science and Technology (IJETST) 2014, Volume 1, issue 9, page no 1510-1519.
- P. Chandra Babu, A Novel Single Phase Multilevel Inverter Structure With Fewer Switching Components, published in international Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IJEEE), 2014 Volume-4, issue-5,page no 217-221
- P. Chandra Babu, A Fuzzy Based Single-Stage PFC Half-Bridge Converter for Voltage Controlled Adjustable Speed PMBLDCM Drive, published in SSRG International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (SSRG-IJEEE) Nov 2014, volume 1 Issue 9.
- P. Chandra Babu, ENHANCEMENT OF FUZZY CONTROLLER BASED FAST ENERGY STORAGE UPQC , published in IJSETR, DEC-2015, volume 4 Issue 54.
- M. Kumara Mani, P. Chandra Babu, A Single-Stage Power Factor Correction using RSC Based PV System Fed BLDC Motor, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Vol.04,Issue.56, Pages:12023-12029,ISSN 2319-8885, December-2015
- Karumudi Raja Rajeswari, P. Chandra Babu , Modeling and simulation of distributed generation with multi level inverter, International Journal of Advanced technology and innovative research ( IJATIR) February 2016, vol.08, issue 02, pp.no 0333-0339, ISSN 2348-2370.
- B Prashanth Kumar *, P Chandra Babu **, Dr. Venkata Prasanth Badathala, “HPF Control Strategy of STATCOM For Power Quality in Grid Connected Wind Energy System”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IJPAM) , Vol.118, No.24,Issue-B, May-2018.
- P. Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy, M. Prameela, P. Chandra Babu, N. Bhoopal,“ AUTOMATIC CENTRALISED CONTROLLER FOR HYBRID SOLAR-WIND POWER SYSTEM ” , International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 120 No. 6, 7839-7853, July 17, 2018, ISSN: 1314-3395
- P. Chandra Babu, Dr. C. Subbarami Reddy, K. Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy, N. Bhoopal “Significant of RES and Cost-Efficiency Based SWT Interconnection Topologies in Micro Grids : SHORT SURVEY ”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 120 No. 6, 7965-7983, July 18, 2018, ISSN: 1314-3395
- Dr Venkata Prasanth Badathala, Sathish Kumar Raja, P. Chandra Babu, “ Tuning of PID Controller by improved GA Technique for an Isolated Nuclear Power System ”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 120 No. 6, 8011-8020, July 18, 2018, ISSN: 1314-3395.
- G. Swathi, P. Chandra Babu, Dr. K. Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy, “Fuzzy Based RSC for Power Conversion in PV-Battery System ” , Pramana Research Journal, Volume 9, Issue 2, Feb- 2019, pp.no 240-256, ISSN 2249-2976.
- M. Swaraj Kumar, Dr. K. Vijayabhaskar Reddy, P. Chandra Babu “ Comparison of P&O and Improved IC MPPT Controller Boost Converter for Solar PV Standalone and grid Connected Mode Operation ”, Pramana Research Journal, Volume 9, Issue 2,Feb- 2019, 257-267, ISSN 2249-2976.
- P. Chandra Babu, B. Venkata Prasanth, P. Sujatha “ Performance Evaluation of MPPT in a PVG with conventional and Intelligent Controllers under STC and DTC ”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), Volume-8 Issue-2, pp.no 4984-4991, July 2019, ISSN: 2277-3878.
- C. Subba Rami Reddy, P. Chandrababu, K. Rayudu, A. Murali, “Design and Simulation of Isolated Forward Buck Converter Based Switched Mode Power Supply” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Volume-8 Issue-9, July, 2019, ISSN: 2278-3075,pp.no 2689-2693.
- B Kishore, P Chandra Babu, Dr. B. Venkata Prasanth “Comparision of PI & Fuzzy based Active Power Filter for Renewable Power Generation” Proceedings of RAPIDEET 2016, National Conference organized by BVRIT Narsapur.
- Devineni Gireesh Kumar, Dr. N. Bhoopal, P. Chandrababu, “SPWM & ETAM techniques for nine switch inverter and five leg inverters driving doubly Ac loads”, Proceedings of RAPIDEET 2016, National Conference organized by BVRIT Narsapur.
- B Prashanth Kumar *, P Chandra Babu **, Dr. Venkata Prasanth Badathala, “HPF Control Strategy of STATCOM For Power Quality in Grid Connected Wind Energy System” -Proceedings of RAPIDEET-2K18, April-2018, National Conference organized by BVRIT Narsapur.
- A guest lecture delivered on “Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation” in Avanthi Engineering College, EEE Dept., Hyderabad,2017
- A guest lecture delivered on “Switch gear and Protection” in Hitham Engineering Collage, Hyderabad.2018
- Attended a Two Day National Work shop organized under TEQIP on “NPTEL-NMEICT AWARENESS PROGRAM” from 31-08-2012 to 01-09-2012 Conducted by NIT WARANGAL.
- Attended a two day Faculty Development Programme on “RESEARCH METHODOLOGY ” during 19th and 20th October 2013 Organized by R&D Cell of QIS Institute of Technology.
- Attended a One day Faculty Development Programme on “RESEARCH METHODOLOGY & INNOVATION” 29th November, 2014 Organized by R&D Cell of QIS College of Engineering & Technology.
- Attended a Two Day National Work shop organized under TEQIP-II on “RECENT ADVANCES IN POWER AND INDUSTRIAL DRIVES(RAPID-2K15)” on 13th -14th` , March 2015 Conducted by JNTUK, Kakinada.
- Attended a one week orientation program on “RESEARCH METHODOLOGY” Conducted by JNTUA, Ananthapuramu. during 15th -20th , June 2015
- Attended for One week FDP on “Challenges in Distributed Generation and Grid Integration” organized by the SVECW, Bhimavaram, during 22nd to 27th August 2016.
- Professor, P. Chandra Babu attended for one day workshop on “Importence of Electrical Earthling” in Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad on 17-06-2017
- Attended a One week national workshop on SMART MICROGRID organized by the CRI, K.S.R.M College of Engineering, Kadapa, from 5th to 9th August 2019.
- Organized Annual National Conference on “RAPIDEET-2016” ,October 24th & 25th, 2016 Sponsored by SERB , as a Convener.
- Organized a Seminar on “Cultivation of Innovative Mindset” September 16th ,2016 in
- view of Engineers Day Celebration, as a Convener.
- Organized 3 days workshop on “Implementation of Power Electronics Applications Using Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench (LabVIEW)” from 31.07.2017 to 02.08.2017, as a Coordinator.
- Organized a Seminar on “Electrical Estimation and Costing” for the students of B. Tech III and IV Year in on 25 JULY 2017.
- Organized Engineers Day on September 15th 2017, as a collage level coordinator, invited Chief Guest Sri. C. Hanumantha Rao , Training Consultant at Central Institute for Rural Electrification.
- Organized 2nd Annual National Conference –RAPIDEET-2018, 20th &21st April 2018, BVRIT Narsapur.