B.Tech: – Electronics and Communication Engineering, Malla Reddy College of Engineering For Women-Suraram, Hyderabad 2014.
M.Tech: – VLSI System Design, BVRaju Institute of Technology, Narsapur 2016
Ph.D:– Pursuing Ph.D from KLEF University
Teaching Experience – 3 years 3 months
JNTU Registration No –: 1762-170521-122626
BVRIT ID –: 882
Ratification Status-: Ratified
- VLSI Design
- VLSI Automation member.
- CIC Member.
- Class Incharge.
- Certified by NPTEL in the course on Digital Circuits.
- FPGA computing systems Background knowledge and introductory materials
- Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded Systems
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)
- Developing FPGA-accelerated cloud applications with SDAccel: Practice
- Control of Mobile Robots
- AI for Everyone
- Developing FPGA-accelerated cloud applications with SDAccel: Theory
- Wireless Communications for Everybody
- Introduction to FPGA Design for Embedded Systems
- One Week Online Faculty Development Program on”Advanced Antenna Design Using HFSS” from 12-05-2020 to 17-05-2020
- Five days FDP on Recent Trends and Future Applications in Electronics and Communication Technologies from 29-05-2020 to 02-06-2020
- One week FDP on Recent Trends in VLSI and Embedded Auto Industry from 20th to 24th of May, 2020
- One week FDP on Recent Trends in VLSI from 2 – 7 JUNE 2020
- One week FDP on Emerging trends in Electronics & Communication Engineering form 05th to 10th June 2020
- Five days FDP on “Augmented Reality (AR)/ Virtual Reality (VR)” from 16-06-2020 to 20-06-2020
- Three days FDP on “Digital IC Design with DFT Concepts using Mentor Graphics Tools” from 29/06/2020 to 01/07/2020
- Three days FDP on Excerpts of Research Methodology and Process from 20-07-2020 to 22-07-2020
- Roles of IOT on Industrial Applications on 21-05-2020
- Renewable Energy Sources using Matlab on 28-05-2020
- Art and Challenges of Writing papers for IEEE Transactions certificate on JUNE 8th 2020
- “How to get Research Grants from UGC, AICTE” (Minor or Major Research Projects Application Process) on 9th JUNE 2020
- Mixed Signal Design – Testing and Challenges on 27-06-2020
- “CYBER SECURITY” on 24th june, 2020
- “HOW TO IMPROVE TEACHING SKILLS” on 24th June 2020
- “BASICS of STATIC TIMING ANALYSIS“ held on 26/06/2020
- COVID-19: Solutions with AI/ML on 10-07-2020
- The art of making Project Proposals on 25-06-2020
- “Industrial Automation” on 19-08-2020
- “AN EMERGING PARADIGM OF LOW POWER COMPUTATIONAL VLSI DESIGN” from 16th JUNE 2020 to 20th JUNE 2020
- YOGA FOR EVERY ONE (21-Days Online Course) 1st-21st June, 2020
- No. of international journal publications: 3
- Jayshree Das, T Keerthi, I A Pasha,”Determination of PSL for FM and PM signals”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics Volume 118 No. 24 2018 ISSN: 1314-3395(scoups)
- Neha sulthana, Chinnaaiah. M.C, Nandan.K, T.Keerthi , T.Sirisha “IOT based Advanced Black Box with Accident Detection and Location Tracing with Engine Auto Engine Turn off”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (3.29) (2018) 728-73.(scoups)
- A Versatile Design of Low Power and High-Speed Operational Amplifier using Nano Scale Transistors by Asharani. P, M. C Chinnaiah, T. Keerthi, T. Sirisha, Sanjay Dubey in International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-5, March 2020.