B.PHARMACY : HITS college of pharmacy, 2011
M.PHARMACY : MLR institute of pharmacy, 2013
Teaching Experience : 6 years
BVRITN Employee ID : 793
Contact Number : 8555077292
JNTUH Registration ID : 1315-033111-1305
Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics,
Novel drug delivery systems,
- Ananya Padmakumar, Chowdary Pavani, Kalyani Eswar, Lingxue Kong, Wenrong Yang, Subramanium Gopalakrishnan, David Miles Cahill*, and Aravind Kumar Rengan*, “Bacteria-Premised Nanobiopesticides for the Management of Phytopathogens and Pests,” ACS Agricultural Science & Technology, April 2023. DOI: 10.1021/acsagscitech.3c00025
- C.Pavani Published a research paper on Biological synthesis of sliver nanoparticles using vicia faba extract and assessing its Antibacterial activity in Indian drugs,Volume 57, Issue 6, Page no.r 21-25,June 2020.
- C Pavani published a paper titled “Formulation and Evaluation of Herbal Lipsticks from Rosa Kordesi”, in International Journal of Scientific Research and Review Volume 8, Issue 9,29-36.May 2019.
- C. Pavani, T. Sravani, MD Basheeruddin “Formulation and Evaluation of Sustained Release tablets of Nateglinide by using natural polymers”, International J of Adv in pharmaceutical Sciences 9(2017):8-13.
- C. Pavani,Swapna velivela Swapna,Sravani, Ramya “Formulation and evaluation of floating sustained-release tablets of valsartan for gastro-retentive drug delivery, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 7(8):825-829 · January 2014.
- Patent granted on “Bioreactor for higher biomass production with for better aeration gasses distribution” with application number 202041052661,dated on 08/09/2022.
- C. Pavani, N. Sadhana, P. Vishnu, and B.V.S. Praveen have published the book chapter “Drug Delivery Systems for Marine Products" chapter in the book titled Handbook of marine microbes the therapeutic prospective and Applications to Immortal Publications.
- M. Sai Siddhardh, G. Jyothi, C. Pavani, P. Vishnu has published the book chapter “Therapeutic Perspective and Applications of Marine Microbes as Antioxidants” titled Handbook of marine microbes the therapeutic prospective and Applications to
- N. Sadhana, C. Pavani, G. Jyothi, and P. Vishnu published the chapter “Nano Technology approaches in Nanomedicine” in Weser’s books.
- Qualified GPAT 2020 with AIR 3858.
- Qualified NIPER JEE 2020 for Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical sciences – Pharmaceutics with AIR 23.
- Qualified in IIT Hyderabad entrance Interview for Ph.D in biomedical Engineering department.