M.Tech: Power Electronics, SVEC-Suryapet, Dec 2014.
B.Tech: EEE, NITS, Miryalguda,Sep 2010.
Teaching Experience: 9 years
Contact Number: +91-9700500258
BVRIT Employee ID: 725
JNTUH Registration ID: 7984-160215-101933
- Department Placement Coordinator
- M.Tech. project guidance: Guided 1 student
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided 1 batch of students
- No. of international journal & international conference publications: 1
- Power electronics
- Power systems
- Electrical Circuits
- Control systems
- Electrical machines
- Y.Vijay kumar,R.Suresh -An Improved PV Hybrid Energy system integrated to grid for Power quality enhancement of Micro-Grid applications, IJCSIET–International Journal of Computer Science information and Engg., Technologies ISSN 2277-4408 || 01082014-01
- Attended workshop on “Future Challenges in Renewable Energy Systems – A Research Perspective” (FCRES – 2021), from 13th to 19th September, 2021
- Participated in a training program on “Participatory approach and Technology Interventions for Rural Development through UBA” from 16th to 18th August,2021.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored two-week online Faculty Development Program on “Electric Vehicle(EV) components, Technologies, Challenges and Future development”-Series- B from 18th January to 30th January, 2021.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored two-week online Faculty Development Program on “Electric Vehicle(EV) components, Technologies, Challenges and Future development”-Series- A from 7th December to 19th December, 2021.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored One-week online STTP on “Recent Developments and Entrepreneurship in suitable Green Energy Technologies and Smart grids”- Series- D, from 23rd to 28th November 2020.
- Participated in A 5-Day Online Faculty Development Programme on “POWER ELECTRONIC CONVERTERS & IT’S REAL TIME APPLICATIONS”, held during 21st to 25th July 2020.
- Attended Hands-on workshop from 13th Dec 2019 to 15th Dec 2019 on “Faculty Hands-on Workshop on IoT” Organized by IEEE Computer Society at VEDIC, Bangalore.
- Participated in a One-week faculty Development Program on “Design &Hardware implementation on Inverters” from 22nd to 27th April, 2019.
- Participated in Two days workshop on “Introduction to Robotics” conducted on 16th to 17th September 2016 Organized by e-yantra, sponsored by MHRD.